As I am sitting here typing this post, I have glancing at my calendar, and am in a little bit of shock that this month is practically over. After all, summer is supposed to be long! But, time stops for no man or whining Mom, so I will continue on. For a little fun, I thought I’d share some my top 5 posts for July.
- Easy Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches: This one really doesn’t need any explanation. But, if you need some convincing to check it out, then here is a picture that may make you drool!
- 5 Summer Activities To Enjoy With Your Teens: I really dread when they get to the point where they don’t want to hang out with Mom anymore. But, I will hang on to them as long as I can!
- Why Every Blogger Needs A Tribe: My blog and pageviews have come such a long way since May. And that is because of some great blog friendships and support. It is always wonderful that you can bounce ideas of one another for posts, pictures, style, and anything else that makes a good blog post great! I also credit the wonderful advice I am getting from the group #Learn To Blog Hangouts. If you haven’t started following them, head on over.
- My homepage: Ever since I changed my blog from the widgeted front page that came with the theme to a regular blog-style, I have noticed a large increase in engagement. My bounce rate for my main domain has dropped considerably. But that is a good thing because I want people to stay and read my content.
- My travel category: With summer and vacations being in full-swing, this really isn’t that big of a surprise. Everyone knows I love to travel, and look forward to it each year. If you don’t know, then head on over and browse my travel page!
So there are my top 5 most popular posts in July! I can’t wait to see what they are going to be in August. I have a lot of great things planned, so to make sure you don’t miss a thing, sign up for the newsletter and you can get them directly to your inbox.
What posts make your list this month?