Happy Saturday everyone! It is yet another snowy, cold day in my area of Pennsylvania. Since I let the house get messy this week, I need to spend the day cleaning house! Normally I participate in the #SITSSharefest Twitter party, but I need to take a pass this week. I have been concentrating so much on blog stats, page views, getting sponsored posts, that I forgot the fun of blogging. I decided to share my top 7 posts over the past seven days! Take a few moments and click on the links, you can learn a lot about me and my blog!
Top 7 Posts For This Week
- What Is Cooking This Week: Menu Plan Monday Apparently, menu planning is a big deal these days. I am so glad that it brings me traffic!
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks Okay, try not to laugh, but this post has brought me 1100 pageviews since January 1st. It may not seem like a lot compared to other bloggers, but for me it is a really big deal. This recipe is great for a week night, a special occasion, and the Superbowl party you are attending.
- Winter Is Not A Wonderland Yes, my whining about winter has brought me over 200 views in 3 days. Glad to see I am not alone with my feelings.
- Back To Basics This is my big epic fail. Still can’t balance blogging with housework. Being a working Mom blogger certainly has its share of challenges.
- Making Game Time Tasty With #DiGiorno *This is a sponsored posts, share and comments please!
- On Being A Baseball Mom Baseball season is almost here, check out these great tips!
- Saturday Shout-Outs I had fun sharing a few over my favorite posts from my favorite bloggers. I wish some big traffic blogger would list me sometime, maybe I get more views 😉
So these are just a few of my most popular posts this week. I thought doing a top 7 post entry was a fun way to highlight my most viewed posts. I am also participating in the Biannual Blogathon Bash and did a guest post on Mom It Forward, take a moment and visit these great blogs for new ideas and blog support!