Wow! I totally cannot believe that December is half over already! Where has this year gone? I guess I am overly sensitive because in 3 days, I will have a 16 year-old. How did that happen? It seems like it was just yesterday that my first baby boy made his entrance in the world, after a little encouragement(READ: induction). Oh vey!
Menu planning has been a little easier this week. My work schedule is mostly normal, so I can actually cook. Well, not really, but I can at least plan. I never thought I’d say it, but I really miss cooking during the week. I only have one evening shift this week, so the crockpot is getting a well-deserved day off.
- Monday: Pizza for the guys. I work 3-11 tonight, so no cooking for me.
- Tuesday: Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Wednesday: Hoagies from a school fundraiser
- Thursday: Out to eat for Johnny’s birthday. He wants Longhorn Steakhouse, so it is steak for me!
- Friday: OYO, since this Momma works till 8PM.
- Saturday: Rinse and repeat.
- Sunday: I am thinking whatever the men bring me since I work till 5PM.
So that is my menu plan for this week. What is on yours? If you need some ideas, be sure to check out these posts:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks| http://makingourlifematter.com/buffalo-chicken-cheesesteaks/
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| http://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Crockpot White Chili|http://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-white-chili/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.