- I learned this week that Spring really is my favorite time of year. The weather has started getting really nice, and it has really helped with my bad attitude.
- I also learned this week that waiting for the deck is an exercise in extreme patience. On the upside, the permit guy and the contractor were here today, so as soon as all the materials come in, they can get started.
- I learned this week that the first thing I am going to do when the deck is completed is sit outside with a glass of wine. Even if it’s 40 degrees and raining.
- I may have learned this week that waiting for baseball season is an exercise in patience as well.
- I learned this week that I really have many blessings in my life, and that I am completely grateful for them.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!