- I learned this week that despite what I say, I am not ready for oldest to start high school. Seriously, high school? That big, ugly building that was the worst 4 years of my life? I am to send him there?
- I also learned this week that despite my numerous WILTW posts about wanting Spring/Summer, I am ready for fall. Cool weather. And pumpkin spice lattes.
- I learned this week that school is getting more expensive each year. My son, who will be in honors Geometry, needs a calculator that is $100. Really?!?! Do these teachers think we have a money tree in our backyard just waiting to be picked?
- I may have learned this week that I am so glad to be back playing fall ball. I missed it. Just not all the driving.
- I learned this week that I really have many blessings in my life, and that I am completely grateful for them.
- I learned this week that this summer went way too fast.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!