There are some weeks that go by so fast that you aren’t even sure if you learned anything because you are rushing to catch up. This past week was one of those that it seems like it just started, and when you blink, you realize it is 10pm on a Saturday night. Okay, let’s slow down here. What did I learn this past week? Did I learn anything this week?
Oh wait, yeah I did. Here are a few things:
- No matter how much you plan the week before you get house guests, you will still find yourself rushing to get the house cleaned up 2 hours before they are set to arrive.
- The laundry just never ends. Ever.
- Indian summer is no fun when you are determined to turn your air conditioning off for the summer.
- Getting older is not fun.
- Chocolate on your birthday makes getting older slightly more tolerable.
- Longhorn Steakhouse has the best Black & Blue margarita.
- Starbuck’s just made my life more difficult by having ready-to-pour iced vanilla latte. Really, like I need more caffeine in my daily life.
- My cat is just as naughty as the kids. Maybe more.
So did you learn anything at all this week? You can share it with everyone else. Julie at From Inmates To Playdates is your host.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
Maybe this week won’t be so busy so that I can learn something new. But, hey, at least this post wasn’t centered around baseball, right?