- I learned this week that I have limited patience when waiting on the deck people. They called last week and said there is a 4-5 week back order on the color we wanted. The weather is nice now. We have time to sit outside and enjoy it now. Did I mention I want it now?
- I also learned this week that it is all in the timing. God has a plan for our life, and we need to accept that. This week, after a two-year wait-and-see, we finally got our new car. Lots of research and planning went into this purchase, and for once my hubby did something for himself and got what he wanted. Loved the look on his face when he climbed into the driver’s seat.
- I learned this week that I can’t wait for the deck to be completed so I can sit outside with a glass of wine(or two). Even if it’s 40 degrees and raining.
- I may have learned this week that waiting for baseball season has been an exercise in patience as well. And that I love being team Mom. And having such great friends.
- I learned this week that I really have many blessings in my life, and that I am completely grateful for them.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!