It’s Tuesday, which means it is time for another edition of What I Learned This Week. I was trying to decide exactly what I learned, and of course it rolls back to vacation. Now that it is over, I need to get back into real life and housework. Can I please go back
What I Learned This Week: When Vacation Is Over
- Unpacking after vacation is depressing and it seems to take forever.
- Looking at pictures from vacation makes you wish you were back on the beach.
- Trying to fit the suitcases back into their storage area should be an Olympic-caliber event.
- You can #SummerizeYourLegs in 3 easy steps so that you are ready to walk
on the beach and boardwalkthrough the grocery store with sexy legs. How thrilling. The grocery shopping part, not the legs part. The sexy legs actually make it a bit easier.
- The laundry just does not end.
- Dogs are not dumb. They will snub you for about 30 seconds because they are mad you left them, and then they knock you over because they are so happy to see you.
- Making lists for our next vacation(seeing friends next week)makes it slightly easier to let go of this vacation.
So those are just a few things I learned this week. Can I just say I want to go back here?
For more hilarious education, check out Julie at From Inmates To Playdates.