Some days it seem liked Summer weather was never going to get here. It is hard on me, as I thrive on sunshine and warm breezes. One of my favorite activities is to sit outside on my deck with my family and just spend time together. It is going to be harder to this Summer, as my oldest son will be in college already.
So I decided to visit some of my favorite bloggers to see what drink recipes I could add to my recipe binder. I certainly wasn’t disappointed. So here are 10 delicious drink recipes to celebrate Summer. Be sure to head over and see what my fellow bloggers are sharing.
In the meantime, this lady is going to sit on the deck with her notebook and beverage and work on her packing list for her vacation coming up in 13 days. Be sure to stop back to find out where we are headed!
I love that each of these recipes has a signature taste to it. I admit that I like my fruity drinks, both frozen and on the rocks. I definitely think that you will be able to find the perfect recipe to suit your tastes or mood. So read on to see what I am sharing.
10 Delicious Drink Recipes To Celebrate Summer:
- Simply Good Orange Creamsicle| Making Our Life Matter
- Sparkling Vodka Punch| SoFab Food
- Best White Sangria Recipe| JoLynne Shane
- Riesling Strawberry Slushies| With Style & Grace
- The Peach Fuzz Slush| Giggles, Gobbles, & Gulps
- Ultimate Jersey Shore Punch| Giggles, Gobbles, & Gulps
- Pineapple Rum Punch| Sweet Sunny Day
- Summer Peach Spritzer| It’s A Keeper!
- S’Mores Cocktail| Massive Sway
- Frozen Cherry Mojitos| My Baking Addiction
So there you have it! 10 delicious drink recipes to celebrate Summer. I know it is over a month away, but after our cold spell during the month of March, I will definitely do whatever I can to help bring on the warmer weather.
What is your favorite Summer drink?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Surf N’ Turf Burger Recipe
- Citrus-Infused Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Making Your Home Energy Efficient When Traveling
- How To Prepare A Beachcombing Bag