This is an easy, tasty, and warm-you-up type of recipe. Since slow cooker * does most of the work, it makes it the perfect meal for those in between type of days.
Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits:
So with a just a few ingredients, and a few minutes, you will have a recipe that is sure to please your family members. My youngest is very fussy when it comes to eating, so when he requests the recipe, this Mom is happy to comply!
Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits
Author: Jennifer Salabsky
- 4-pack boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 bag mixed vegetables.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits(or your own if you know how to make them.)
- Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Add mixed vegetables on top.
- Add one can of the cream of chicken soup, then fill can with milk and pour into crockpot.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom soup, and then fill can with half a can of warm water, and pour on top.
- Put lid on crockpot, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Prepare biscuits as directed.
- Take one biscuit and split it in half, pouring the chicken mixture on top.
The chicken should break apart very easily in the crockpot. If it doesn’t, remove chicken to a plate, and shred with a fork. Return to crockpot and stir.
And there you have it. A good crockpot recipe that will warm you up on a chilly day. Truth be told, we eat this meal year-round because it is so easy to prepare.
Leave a Comment