TO MAKE THE SALAD:
2 Pounds.Of broccoli florets.
1 Pound.Of cooked bacon – minced.
1/2 Cup.Of minced red onions.
1/2 Cup.Of sunflower seeds.
1 Cup.Of raisins; you can use what you have golden or brown.
FOR MAKING THE DRESSING, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
1 1/2 Cups.Of mayonnaise.
1/3 Cup.Of brown sugar.
3 large spoons.of lemon juice.
3 large spoons.Of apple cider vinegar.
1/2 small spoon.Of salt.
First Step – In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise with sugar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings salt. Mix well with a whisk until you have an incorporated mixture.
Second Step – Combine the broccoli florets with bacon, red onions, sunflower seeds, and raisins in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing that you have just made.
Third Step – It is possible to serve it right away, but it tastes much better after being refrigerated for at least an hour.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE