1 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cucumber, diced
2 zucchini, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 can sliced black olives, drained
For the dressing:
1 bottle Italian dressing
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Cook spaghetti according to directions on package, and drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, onion, and black olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, sesame seeds, parmesan cheese, paprika, celery seed, and garlic powder.
Add cooked spaghetti to vegetables and olives, then add dressing and toss together thoroughly.
Cover and set in refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours.
SERVE CHILLED AND ENJOY!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST