Lean ground beef: 1 lb
Onion: 2.5 cup (chopped)
Garlic powder: half a tsp
Ketchup: 3/4 cup
Tomato paste: 2 tsp
Worcestershire sauce: ½ tsp
Brown sugar: 2.5 tsp
Salt & Pepper – to taste
Green Mill Texas Toast: 4 pieces
Cheddar cheese: 1oz (shredded)
Your oven’s temperature should be set to 375 degrees.
Then brown your ground beef, and onion over medium heat on stovetop. Immediately, drain.
You’ll want to add in ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and salt and pepper. And please stir everything well to combine.
Once done, you need to cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened according to your taste.
In the meantime, make sure Green Mill Texas Toast is placed into preheated oven.
Ok, go ahead and bake toast until golden brown, it takes around 5 to 6 minutes.
At this point, your Sloppy Joe Mixture should be placed on top of your golden-brown Texas Toast.
To finish, top each piece of toast with ¼ oz of Cheddar Cheese.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST