Lean ground beef: 1 lb
Onion: 2.5 cup (chopped)
Garlic powder: half a tsp
Ketchup: 3/4 cup
Tomato paste: 2 tsp
Worcestershire sauce: ½ tsp
Brown sugar: 2.5 tsp
Salt & Pepper – to taste
Green Mill Texas Toast: 4 pieces
Cheddar cheese: 1oz (shredded)
Your oven’s temperature should be set to 375 degrees.
Then brown your ground beef, and onion over medium heat on stovetop. Immediately, drain.
You’ll want to add in ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and salt and pepper. And please stir everything well to combine.
Once done, you need to cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened according to your taste.
In the meantime, make sure Green Mill Texas Toast is placed into preheated oven.
Ok, go ahead and bake toast until golden brown, it takes around 5 to 6 minutes.
At this point, your Sloppy Joe Mixture should be placed on top of your golden-brown Texas Toast.
To finish, top each piece of toast with ¼ oz of Cheddar Cheese.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings