1 lb (453.59g) king crab legs
4 tablespoons (56g) unsalted butter , melted
3 cloves garlic , minced (about 1 tablespoon garlic)
1-2 teaspoons (4g-8g) Creole seasoning
½ tablespoon (7.5ml) lemon juice
1 tablespoon (3g) chopped chives or parsley
Lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 375 F.
When ready to cook, cut the crab legs into half so the flesh of the crab is visible. Skip the knife and use kitchen shears or scissors to do so.
You’ll thank me later.Place crab legs in an oven-safe pan or on a baking sheet.Add butter, garlic, Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
Microwave for about a minute. Remove and add lemon juice. Mix well.Brush crab with butter mixture all over the crab legs – reserve any excess for serving.
Place the crab legs in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until the crab legs are heated through.
Sprinkle with parsley or chives.Serve immediately with the remaining sauce and/or lemon wedges for squeezing over meat.
Recipe Notes :
One of the great things about this recipe, you are not trying to cut open hot crab legs with scissors, the prep is done before they are heated.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Watch Now and Learn About:
22 Foods You Can Binge On Without Worrying About Weight Gain[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_mnMJO-0RU[/embedyt]
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese