10-12 lb uncooked shank portion ham
3 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1.Trim fat and score in a diamond pattern. This looks nice but also allows the fat to render while cooking. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes per pound until internal temperature is 160.
2.Meanwhile mix mustard, brown sugar, honey and cinnamon together.
3.During the last 45 minutes of cooking spread glaze over ham.
4.Slice into thin slices.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings