Vegetable Beef Noodle Soup is full of ground beef, stewed tomato beef broth base, simple canned vegetables and egg noodles. So hearty, comforting, and a 30 minute one pot dinner recipe.
1 lb lean ground beef
1 small onion finely diced
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 can (15 oz) Italian style stewed tomatoes
2 cans (15 oz each) beef broth
1 can (15 oz) petite diced tomatoes do not drain
1 can (15 oz) mixed vegetables drained
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1½ cups uncooked egg noodles
Brown the ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.
Crumble beef as it cooks. Once beef is no longer pink drain the grease.
Blend up the can of stewed tomatoes in a blender and add to the soup pot with the cooked beef.
Add the beef broth, diced tomatoes, mixed vegetables, basil, and parsley. Bring to a boil.
Once boiling, stir in the uncooked egg noodles, and cover the pot with a lid.
Turn heat to low and let the soup cook for 12-15 minutes.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment