For 4 people:
° 8 ounces medium macaroni shells
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
° 1 pound ground beef
°1/2 medium onion, cut into cubes
° 2 garlic cloves, minced
° 1/2 tsp Italian season
° 2 tsp flour
° 2 c beef broth
°1 can tomato sauce (15 oz)
° 3/4 c heavy cream
° salt & freshly ground black pepper
° 6 ounces extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese, about 1 1/2 cups
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
The second step:
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to finely chop the beef as it cooks; Drain the excess fat. Put aside.
Add the onions to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until translucent. Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Stir in the flour until it turns slightly brown, about 1 minute.
Gradually add the meat broth and tomato sauce. reached boiling point; Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture has reduced and thickened slightly, about 6-8 minutes.
Add pasta, beef, and heavy cream until heated through, about 1-2 minutes; Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir cheese until melted, about 2 minutes.
Feet it right away.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code