2lbs Lean Ground Beef
½ C Onions (chopped)
¼ C Red Bell Peppers (chopped)
¼ C Green Bell Peppers (chopped)
1 T Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt
½ T Dry Mustard
½ C prepared Cheese Sauce, see recipe under, “Sauces”
½ C Shredded Cheddar Cheese or use your favorite cheese
For Sloppy Joe Sauce:
½ C Ketchup
3 T Worcestershire Sauce
1 T Brown Sugar
½ T Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Garlic Salt
4-6 Large Flour Tortillas (Wheat can be substituted)
1 T Oil
Mix ground beef with your seasonings.
Over Med High heat, brown your seasoned Ground Beef, about 6-8 minutes.
Add onion, red & green bell peppers and continue cooking an additional 2 minutes, until vegetables are soft. Keep warm.
In a separate bowl mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder & pepper.
Blend well. Pour over beef, keep warm.
Using large flour tortillas, add mixture to center.
Add cheese sauce on top of beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
Fold over into a burrito and fry with oil for 1 minute per side over Medium heat. Serve hot.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment