2lbs Lean Ground Beef
½ C Onions (chopped)
¼ C Red Bell Peppers (chopped)
¼ C Green Bell Peppers (chopped)
1 T Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt
½ T Dry Mustard
½ C prepared Cheese Sauce, see recipe under, “Sauces”
½ C Shredded Cheddar Cheese or use your favorite cheese
For Sloppy Joe Sauce:
½ C Ketchup
3 T Worcestershire Sauce
1 T Brown Sugar
½ T Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Garlic Salt
4-6 Large Flour Tortillas (Wheat can be substituted)
1 T Oil
Mix ground beef with your seasonings.
Over Med High heat, brown your seasoned Ground Beef, about 6-8 minutes.
Add onion, red & green bell peppers and continue cooking an additional 2 minutes, until vegetables are soft. Keep warm.
In a separate bowl mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, onion powder & pepper.
Blend well. Pour over beef, keep warm.
Using large flour tortillas, add mixture to center.
Add cheese sauce on top of beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
Fold over into a burrito and fry with oil for 1 minute per side over Medium heat. Serve hot.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken