° 12 ounces spaghetti
° 3 c sauce marinara
° 2 cup mozzarella cheese
° 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
° 8 ounces ground beef
° 8 ounces ground pork
° 1 large egg, scrambled
° 1/4 cup panko
° 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
° 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
° 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
° 1/4 teaspoon ground spices
° pinch of nutmeg
° Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat oven at 375 degrees F . Gently heat in a 9″ x 9″ baking pan or cover with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, panko, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, allspice and nutmeg;
add salt and pepper to taste. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine.
Roll mixture into 1/4 to 1/2 inch meatballs, forming about 18 to 20 meatballs.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over high heat. Add meatballs in portions and fry until golden brown for about 23 minutes.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; sit down.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions;
Drain well and stir in marinara sauce.
Add pasta to prepared baking dish and add meatballs; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake until bubbly and heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code