° 12 ounces spaghetti
° 3 c sauce marinara
° 2 cup mozzarella cheese
° 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
° 8 ounces ground beef
° 8 ounces ground pork
° 1 large egg, scrambled
° 1/4 cup panko
° 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
° 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
° 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
° 1/4 teaspoon ground spices
° pinch of nutmeg
° Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
° 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat oven at 375 degrees F . Gently heat in a 9″ x 9″ baking pan or cover with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, panko, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, allspice and nutmeg;
add salt and pepper to taste. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine.
Roll mixture into 1/4 to 1/2 inch meatballs, forming about 18 to 20 meatballs.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over high heat. Add meatballs in portions and fry until golden brown for about 23 minutes.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; sit down.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions;
Drain well and stir in marinara sauce.
Add pasta to prepared baking dish and add meatballs; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake until bubbly and heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken