°3 tbsp. tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
°1 medium onion (diced)
°3 garlic cloves (chopped)
°1 lb extra lean ground beef (450 g)
°1 C. Italian seasoning
°½ tsp. paprika
°1 can diced tomato (14.5 oz / 410 g)
°1 can tomato sauce (8 oz/ 227 g)
°2 tbsp. tomato paste
°2 cups chicken broth or beef broth + ½ cup (120ml) extra if needed
°1 C. salt (or to taste)
°½ tsp. ground pepper
°2 cups macaroni (uncooked) (200g)
°2 cups broccoli florets** (optional) (180g)
°1 cup grated cheese (113g)
°½ cup parsley (30g) (chopped)
Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large saucepan. Sauté the onion and garlic for 2 min
Add the ground beef and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add Italian seasoning, paprika,
diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste,
and chicken/beef broth. Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Removing lid. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the dried macaroni. Stir to mix. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Check and stir occasionally to make sure there is enough liquid to cook the macaroni.
If not, add a little more chicken/beef broth.
While macaroni is cooked and tender, turn off the stove. Sprinkle grated cheese and chopped parsley on top.
Letting goulash sit for 5 minutes to melt the cheese before serving.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken