1 lb of beef stew meat
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 medium carrot
1 medium potato
1 clove garlic
1/2 of a medium onion
1 bay leaf (dry)
3 springs or fresh tyme
1 spring fresh rosemary
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp beef flavor better than bouillon
2 tbsp red wine (optional )I had some so I just used a little.
1/2 cup frozen green peas
2 cups beef broth(low sodium)
In a deep pot add 1 tbsp of oil to heat up then add 2 tbsp flour to the beef coat then brown remove from pot .
carrots,onion,garlic and diced potaoes cook for 3 minutes.
Tomato paste red wine ,bay leaf ,tyme ,a little black pepper ,tbsp of beef flavor better than bouillon and rosemary cook another 5 minutes.
Then add beef broth simmer on medium heat for 2 and a half hour .
After 2 and a half hours add green peas to cook another 5 minoutes your done.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code