°1 pound minced meat
°2 cups Base®️ Sauce, in medium pieces
°1/2 tsp. to s. chili powder
°2 3/4 water
°1 cup frozen corn kernels
°1 3/4 cups uncooked pasta
°1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a 10-inch (25 cm) skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, until fully cooked, stirring frequently to separate meat.
Filter the fat. Stirring in chili powder & cook for 1 min.
Stir the sauce, water, corn, and uncooked pasta into the skillet and bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Put on medium heat. Add a cup of cheese and leave it on the fire until the cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove it from the heat and sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken