2 flour tortillas, medium/ burrito-sized
1/2 lb beef, (ribeye or top round), thinly sliced or diced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/2 red pepper, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
6 oz mushrooms, diced
3 slices provolone cheese, (avoid aged cheese), sliced in half
1 Tbsp light olive oil, divided
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ tsp sea salt, or to taste
1/8 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
2 tsp mayo, optional
US Customary – Metric
In a large skillet, heat 2 tsp oil, once hot add the chopped meat.
Season with salt and pepper and cook until meat is fully cooked.
Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, dice the mushrooms, and peppers.
Sautee vegetables in the same skillet until tender, adding another teaspoon of oil if needed.
Add the beef back to the skillet with minced garlic, stir and cook until meat is reheated.
Spread mayo (if using) on the tortillas. Divide the filling between the tortillas, adding them to one side of the tortilla.
Top the filling with sliced cheese and close the tortilla
Heat a skillet over med heat. For a crisper tortilla, add a little oil to the pan.
Place the tortilla in the hot pan and sautee until the cheese is melted and the outside is golden and crisp, flipping once.
Slice and serve.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken