°1 tsp juice-lemon
°3 t powder sugar
°1 t cornstarch
°1 pinch cinnamon
For the sauce:
°4 cl juice apple
Starting by lightly butter a gratin dish. In a bowl, mix the sugar and cornstarch with the cinnamon and set aside.
In a frying pan, melt a knob of butter and sauté the peeled, seeded and diced apples, until they begin to “compot”. Pour in lemon juice &;; raisin Mixing &; sprinkling with sugar–cinnamon preparation. Leave to caramelize for minutes also removing from the heat.
In a saucepan, boil the apple juice with the sugars and butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
Fill the tortillas with the apple filling and close tightly (same folding as for the spring rolls) and place in the buttered dish. Pour the sauce (which should be slightly syrupy) over it and sprinkle with cinnamon (if you like the taste) and slivered almonds (crushed walnuts do that too!.
Place in a hot oven for 15 min (between 180°C and 210°C depending on power of the oven).
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code