°1 tsp juice-lemon
°3 t powder sugar
°1 t cornstarch
°1 pinch cinnamon
For the sauce:
°4 cl juice apple
Starting by lightly butter a gratin dish. In a bowl, mix the sugar and cornstarch with the cinnamon and set aside.
In a frying pan, melt a knob of butter and sauté the peeled, seeded and diced apples, until they begin to “compot”. Pour in lemon juice &;; raisin Mixing &; sprinkling with sugar–cinnamon preparation. Leave to caramelize for minutes also removing from the heat.
In a saucepan, boil the apple juice with the sugars and butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
Fill the tortillas with the apple filling and close tightly (same folding as for the spring rolls) and place in the buttered dish. Pour the sauce (which should be slightly syrupy) over it and sprinkle with cinnamon (if you like the taste) and slivered almonds (crushed walnuts do that too!.
Place in a hot oven for 15 min (between 180°C and 210°C depending on power of the oven).
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken