°2 cups all-purpose flour
°4 teaspoons baking powder
°1 tablespoon of sugar
°1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
°1/2 teaspoon of salt
°1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
°1 cup milk
°1 large egg
°2 tablespoons of butter
Preheat oven 350° Grease/spray pan.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic powder and salt.
Stir in grated cheese. Put aside.
In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and butter.
Adding liquid ingredients to bowl of dried ingredients.
Stirring to just combined. Do not overmix.
Spoon/pour into loaf pan.
Bake for 45-50 minutes. The top should be golden.
Cool on a wire rack. Removing bread to pan, slice & serve.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken