Four chicken breasts, you need to remove the skin and bones.
A large spoon.Of olive oil.
Two small spoons.Of Italian seasoning.
A small spoon.Of garlic powder.
1/2 small spoon.Of onion powder.
250 grams.Of chopped broccoli florets.
1 large spoon.Of water.
½ Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese.
¼ Cup.Of low-fat cream cheese.
1 large spoon.Of Dijon mustard.
A minced garlic clove.
Salt and pepper
This is how to make our stuffed chicken breasts, just follow the steps below and you’ll have a delicious lunch!!!
To steam broccoli, I finely chopped the broccoli florets and combined them with approximately 2 large spoons of water in a microwave-safe bowl.
After that, I sliced each chicken breast horizontally with a sharp knife to create a pocket, and I continued cutting about 1/2 inch from the ends and edges.
Next, I sprinkled my four chicken breasts liberally with Italian spice, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and of course salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Following that, I combined the steamed chopped broccoli, with bell pepper, minced garlic, cheeses, and salt and pepper in a large bowl, and I set it aside.
And I distributed the mixture equally across the chicken breasts, and I secure them using toothpicks.
At this point, I heated the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large cast-iron or oven-safe skillet, I heated a large spoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
And I cooked for 2 to 3 minutes for each side until browned, I covered with aluminum foil and baked for approximately 20 minutes, until well done.
Serve this simple chicken meal with a fresh side salad, garlic green beans, or mushroom rice.
If you want to make it heartier, add some mashed or roasted potatoes. For a more nutritious variation, use grains such as couscous or quinoa.
This Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken pairs well with a variety of side dishes! Enjoy it!!
Then, I microwaved the broccoli on high for 2 to 3 minutes, covered with plastic wrap.
By “Eat it Or Go Hungry”
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms