OMG absolutely delish with only 5 ingredients!
Fish filets (whatever you like, I used catfish)
1 Tbsp Capers
2 Tbsp Butter
Seafood magic seasoning
Liberally season your fish with an all-purpose seafood seasoning blend.
Bring the pan to med-high heat, add just enough oil (EVOO) to barely coat the pan, and add a couple of tablespoons of butter.
Place fish in the pan and cook until nicely browned, about 4 to 5 minutes on one side…..
Add in the sliced lemon, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a teaspoonful of capers.
Flip the fish and cook another 4 to 5 minutes on another side, reducing heat to med.
We had this with tomato and arugula salad so guess what, that makes the entire dish keto-friendly yet packed with flavor.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- CAJUN SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Shrimp & Teriyaki Steak Noodles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF ON TOAST
- LEMON GARLIC LOBSTER TAILS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- CLASSIC ENSAYMADA BREAD RECIPE
- Steak fajitas
- SANDWICH AND FRIES
- SLOW COOKER PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cabbage soup with smoked sausage
- PAN SEARED FISH FILETS
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic
- BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- Fried pork chops
- VANILLA CHIFFON CAKE
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Homemade Caramel Cake
- Fried chicken
- Cheddar Cheese Quick Bread
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Steak Quesadillas
- BAKED TURKEY WINGS
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK￼
- Meatball Casserole
- Perfect Fried Shrimp
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Garlic Butter Chicken