3 bell peppers Julian cut
2 white onion Julian cut
Seasoning on steak
Garlic powder 1 tablespoon
Onion powder 1/2 tablespoon
Cumin 1/2 tablespoon
Chilli powder 1 tablespoon
Salt 1 1/2 tablespoons
Pepper 1 tablespoon
In a small bowl, stir together cumin, chili powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, let heat for a minute, and then add in your sliced bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
Saute until the vegetables are tender crisp (7-10 minutes).
During the last two minutes of cooking add in half of your seasoning mix and the minced garlic.
Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan and transfer to a serving dish, but keep the skillet hot.
Return the skillet to high heat. Add the thinly sliced flank steak to the hot skillet and sprinkle in the remainder of the seasoning mixture, and worcestershire sauce.
Cook the steak, tossing constantly, until the meat is browned about 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. Flank steak is best eaten medium rare. For well done, add an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
When the meat is cooked, add the vegetables back in. Drizzle in lime juice and toss together.
Serve on a warm tortilla. Serve plain or top with sour cream, cilantro, guacamole, or salsa.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment