Make : 24pcs Ensaymada
Time 1 hour 40 minutes
For the Dough:
3 1/4 cups all purpose flour, sifted
extra flour for dusting
7g (1 pack) instant yeast
4 tbsp granulated sugar
1 /2 tsp salt
2 eggs beaten
1/4 cup fresh warm milk
1/3 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
3 tbsp melted butter or margarine
softened Butter or margarine for filling
unsalted softened butter or margarine
Granulated White Sugar
1.In a mixing bowl, add water, yeast and a teaspoon of sugar. Stir until combined. Set aside in a warm place for at least 5-10 minutes or until foamy and bubbly.
In separate bowl, combine the sifted flour, remaining sugar and salt.
Mix until well incorporated.
2.Add the wet ingredients starting by beaten eggs, milk, melted butter and yeast mixture. Mix until dough forms. (Add more flour if the dough is too wet.)
3.Place the dough on a floured surface and knead for at least 10 minutes until becomes smooth and elastic ball forms.
Transfer the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Put in a warm place and let the dough rise for at least 1 hour or until doubles its size.
4.After an hour, punch the dough in the middle to let the air scape. Place the dough on a floured surface and divide into four equal parts.
5.Form each piece into log shape (like an embutido). Divide into 4 individual pieces about 60 grams each.
6.Using a rolling pin, roll out each pieces thinly into a rectangular shape about 7-8 inches long and 4-5 inches wide.
7.Brush soft butter onto the center part. Roll out and seal by pinching all the edges. Form into a long, log shape about 12-14 inches long. Shape into twirl or spiral.
8.Place them into a grease ensaymada molder, or into baking Pan. Let them rest in warm place for at least 30 minutes.
9.After 30 minutes, bake them in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F for at least 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
10.Brush the bread with softened Butter or Margarine , dip into a bowl of Sugar.
11.Serve and enjoy with coffee or Tea
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code