1 1/2 – 2 pounds boneless ribeye steak, shaved
12 slider buns
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
6 slices provolone cheese
6 slices american cheese
2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter, melted
salt and pepper to taste
Place steaks in the freezer for 30-40 minutes before slicing. This will make shaving steaks thinly very easy.
Cut partially frozen ribeyes in half widthwise and shave into 1/8 inch thick strips.
Keep some fat and discard some fat as desired.
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a cast iron skillet on medium heat. Add thinly sliced onions and saute until golden and tender.
Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a small bowl.
Add a touch more oil to the pan and add shaved ribeye steak. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
Saute until fully cooked through and no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Use the tip of a metal spatula to break up long strips into small bite-sized chunks.
Return the onions to the skillet and mix with the beef.
Arrange the bottom buns of the sliders on a greased 11×17 pan (no need to break apart attached buns).
Spread an even layer of beef/onions over the buns. Top with a layer of American cheese slices and then a layer of provolone slices. You want a complete sheet of cheese coverage with no overlap.
Bake sliders without the top buns for 5 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted.
Remove from the oven, place top slider buns on cheesesteaks, and lightly brush with melted butter.
Return to the oven for about 5 more minutes.
Cut slider boarders with a knife if needed and serve immediately.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code