Cook time: 45 min
1/2 Cup Shortening
2 sticks butter ( softened )
2 (1/2) Cups sugar
1 ( 3 oz. ) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 (3 oz. ) Package Strawberry Jello
1 Cup milk
3 Cups flour
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon baking powder
Strawberry Crunch Topping:
2 Tablespoons butter
1 ( 3 oz.) Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 ( 3 oz.) Package Strawberry Jello
1 teaspoon flour
1 ( 8 oz.) Package cream cheese ( Softened )
8-10 oz. Ounces Marshmallow Fluff
Preheat oven to 300 degrees ~ In a Large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together shortening, butter, sugar, 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding, and 1 Package Strawberry Jello ( it will look crumbly ).
Next mix eggs in one at a time.
Add milk and mix batter till it resembles cake frosting. Next, add flour, salt, and Baking powder ( I just plop dry ingredients right on top the batter).
Use a wooden spoon to slowly mix the flour in then finish it off with the hand mixer. This just keeps the flour from flying everywhere when you turn your mixer on.
Pour batter into a bundt pan that has been well greased with shortening.
Use a wooden spoon to smooth batter around the pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 1(1/2) hours.
Allow cake to cool for 10 – 15 minutes then carefully turn out on a clean surface to allow cake to finish cooling.
Once cake is completely cool, frost it and top with strawberry crunch, recipes below.
In a small bowl add 2 Tablespoons of butter, 1 (3 oz.) package of Instant Vanilla Pudding, and ONLY 1 (1/2) Teaspoons of Strawberry Jello ( Store the leftovers for a later use).
Use a fork to crumb together. Bake Crumbs at 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, or until slightly browned, stirring every few minutes.
In a small/medium bowl add cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Use a hand mixer to mix together till fluffy.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼