16 frozen meatballs or homemade below
2 cups pasta sauce or marinara sauce
4 hoagie rolls
4 tablespoons garlic butter
1 cup shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese
Meatballs (or use frozen meatballs if preferred)
1 pound lean ground beef
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
Prepare meatballs as directed on package or for homemade meatballs, combine all meatball ingredients.
Roll into 1″ balls and place on a parchment lined pan. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Place cooked meatballs in a saucepan with pasta sauce and simmer covered 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread garlic butter inside each roll. Heat broiler and broil rolls until golden, about 3 minutes.
Arrange rolls in a 9×13 baking dish. Place 4 meatballs in each roll and top with a little bit of sauce and cheese.
Broil 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with additional sauce for dipping if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code