°8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
°1 tablespoon of olive oil
°1 tablespoon of butter
° 1 pound shrimp, deveined, deveined, with tails removed
°1 c. Cajun seasoning, divided
°8 oz of sausage
°1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
°2 minced garlic cloves
°1¼ 1¼ cup heavy cream
° cup of grated parmesan
°1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Boil large pot of salt water. Cook the pasta over low heat. Drain & reserve ½ c cook water.
While the water is boiling and the pasta is cooking, heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and butter and cook until the butter melts.
Season the shrimp with half the Cajun seasoning.
Add the shrimp in an even layer, working in batches if necessary. Cook, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat and reserve.
Add the sausage to the skillet with pepper. Sprinkle the remaining Cajun seasoning over the top and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sausage is browned and the peppers are tender. Stir in the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from skillet and set aside with the shrimp.
Add the cream to the saucepan and simmer over low heat. Turn off the fire. Add the parmesan and stir until the cheese melts.
Return the shrimp, sausage and bell pepper to the skillet with the cooked pasta. Mix well until it is covered.
To reduce the sauce, add the reserved cooking water, 2 tablespoons at a time, until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code