°8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
°1 tablespoon of olive oil
°1 tablespoon of butter
° 1 pound shrimp, deveined, deveined, with tails removed
°1 c. Cajun seasoning, divided
°8 oz of sausage
°1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
°2 minced garlic cloves
°1¼ 1¼ cup heavy cream
° cup of grated parmesan
°1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Boil large pot of salt water. Cook the pasta over low heat. Drain & reserve ½ c cook water.
While the water is boiling and the pasta is cooking, heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and butter and cook until the butter melts.
Season the shrimp with half the Cajun seasoning.
Add the shrimp in an even layer, working in batches if necessary. Cook, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat and reserve.
Add the sausage to the skillet with pepper. Sprinkle the remaining Cajun seasoning over the top and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sausage is browned and the peppers are tender. Stir in the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from skillet and set aside with the shrimp.
Add the cream to the saucepan and simmer over low heat. Turn off the fire. Add the parmesan and stir until the cheese melts.
Return the shrimp, sausage and bell pepper to the skillet with the cooked pasta. Mix well until it is covered.
To reduce the sauce, add the reserved cooking water, 2 tablespoons at a time, until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼