1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1 tsp melted butter
1 crushed garlic clove
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Feel free to add more!
1 tsp parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves optional
Heat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
Spread the pizza crust on a baking tray lined with parchment.
Mix the melted butter and crushed garlic, then spread evenly over the entire pizza crust.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese evenly over the pizza dough.
Then sprinkle dried oregano evenly on the face.
Before baking, cut the cheese-covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza cutter or a large knife.
Bake for 12 minutes until the cheese melts and becomes slightly golden.
Remove from the oven and cut the bread again before serving.
Watch Now and Learn About:
22 Foods You Can Binge On Without Worrying About Weight Gain
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼