1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1 tsp melted butter
1 crushed garlic clove
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Feel free to add more!
1 tsp parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves optional
Heat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
Spread the pizza crust on a baking tray lined with parchment.
Mix the melted butter and crushed garlic, then spread evenly over the entire pizza crust.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese evenly over the pizza dough.
Then sprinkle dried oregano evenly on the face.
Before baking, cut the cheese-covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza cutter or a large knife.
Bake for 12 minutes until the cheese melts and becomes slightly golden.
Remove from the oven and cut the bread again before serving.
Watch Now and Learn About:
22 Foods You Can Binge On Without Worrying About Weight Gain
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken