1 ½ pounds breast steak
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons butter divided
Optional: thinly sliced green onions
Cut the tenderloin into small pieces about 1/2″ – 3/4″.
Generously sprinkle the meat with 3/4 teaspoon of salt, pepper and garlic.
Heat a flat-bottomed stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
When the butter has melted, turn to cover the pan. Add about half of the meat and roll it over the pan.
Cook for 1 minute then use a large spatula to flip the pieces.
Cook 1 minute more. Use a spatula to remove the meat to a plate, then repeat with the second batch of meat pieces.
Add an additional tablespoon of butter to the skillet. The whole process of cooking the meat should only take a few minutes in total. When the meat is cooked, loosely place foil over the cooked tenderloin bites on the plate.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the hot skillet.
Scrape the browned bits of meat from the bottom of the pan.
Pour the juices from the pan with butter over the meat bites on the plate. Serve hot.
Watch Now and Learn About:
22 Foods You Can Binge On Without Worrying About Weight Gain
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼