•2 boxes of vanilla wafers
•6 to 8 bananas, sliced
•2 cups of milk
•1 box (5 oz) French vanilla pudding
•1 pack (8 oz) cream cheese
•1 (14 oz) milk
•1 container (12 oz) frozen whipped topping or an equal amount of sweetened whipped cream
Line the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer the bananas.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mixture and mix well using an electric hand mixer.
In bowl, combine cream cheese also condensed milk and mix to smooth.
Fold whip topping into cream cheese mix.
Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with rest
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼