1 1/4 C. old fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup milk
1 lb. ground beef
2 large eggs, beaten
1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 clove garlic, minced
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
3 T. ketchup
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 C. ketchup
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. yellow mustard
Place the oats in a large bowl and add the milk.
Stir to coat the oats and let sit for about 15 minutes to soak up the milk.
Add in the ground beef, eggs, onion soup mix, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and pepper.
Use you hand and mix it all together working the oats into the meat.
Once it’s all pulled together place it in a 9 x 9 baking pan and form into a loaf about 1 & 3/4″ thick. Place in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make the topping by whisking the ingredients together.
After 30 minutes in the oven, remove and brush with the topping and coat the sides too. Place back in the oven for 10 more minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Watch the video Below to Discover:
22 Foods You Can Binge On Without Worrying About Weight Gain
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼