1 can of buttermilk biscuits
1 can apple pie filling
1/2 c butter melted
1/2 c brown sugar
1 tbs cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c confection sugar
1 tbs milk
Lightly grease pan or skillet.
In a bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg.
Dip each biscuit in butter and cover all sides with the sugar mix. Arrange in pan.
Chop the apple pie filling into smaller pieces.
Mix in vanilla extract. Arrange over the biscuits, sprinkle remaining sugar over top and remaining butter.
Bake for 35 min at 375 degrees.
Make icing and drizzle over top. Serve warm
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼