° 4 cobs of fresh corn, peeled
° Extra virgin olive oil for greasing
° 1½ tablespoon mayonnaise
° 1 minced garlic clove
° Zest and juice of 1 lemon
° cup chopped green onion
° 1/3 C cotija cheese
° ½ c finely chop cilantro
° ½ teaspoon smoked paprika or chilli powder
° 1 hot pepper, diced*
° Half a teaspoon of sea salt
Heat grill to to high heat.
Brush the corn with olive oil and roast it on each side for 2 min.
We remove the broth from the grill.
Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and juice in a bowl.
Slice corn kernels and add to bowl with green onions.
Stir well, then add cheese, cilantro, smoked pepper, jalapeno and salt.
Season and eat immediately or refrigerate until tender. they are tender.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼