1 1/4 C. old fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup milk
1 lb. ground beef
2 large eggs, beaten
1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 clove garlic, minced
1 T. worcestershire sauce
3 T. ketchup
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 C. ketchup
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. yellow mustard
Place the oats in a large bowl and add the milk.
Stir to coat the oats and let sit for about 15 minutes to soak up the milk.
Add in the ground beef, eggs, onion soup mix, garlic, worcestershire sauce, ketchup and pepper.
Use you hand and mix it all together working the oats into the meat.
Once it’s all pulled together place it in a 9 x 9 baking pan and form into a loaf about 1 & 3/4″ thick.
Place in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make the topping by whisking the ingredients together.
After 30 minutes in the oven, remove and brush with the topping and coat the sides too.
Place back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code