°1 yellow cake mix 15 ounces (I like Duncan Hines)
°3 large eggs (or the amount specified by your cake mix)
°1/3 cup vegetable oil (or the amount specified by your cake mix)
°1/2 cup peach nectar
°1 pound peeled and chopped peaches (3-4)
°1 drop orange food coloring (optional)
Preheat oven 350F
Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and nectar and food coloring, if using, until well blended.
Fold in the peaches and form the dough into a lightly basted 9×13 casserole. Bake for about 28 minutes, or until done…you can check with a toothpick, it should come out without the dough clinging to it, but the moist crumbs are fine.
Put the butter, cream and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove the heat, adding the vanilla and the sifted sugar.
Beat until well blended and the sugar lumps are gone.
Return to low heat if necessary.
Drizzle the frosting over the cake, trying to cover it evenly on the first go, as it will set quickly and you won’t be able to spread it without breaking the surface.
Let the icing harden at room temperature or in the refrigerator before cutting.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code