°1 yellow cake mix 15 ounces (I like Duncan Hines)
°3 large eggs (or the amount specified by your cake mix)
°1/3 cup vegetable oil (or the amount specified by your cake mix)
°1/2 cup peach nectar
°1 pound peeled and chopped peaches (3-4)
°1 drop orange food coloring (optional)
Preheat oven 350F
Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and nectar and food coloring, if using, until well blended.
Fold in the peaches and form the dough into a lightly basted 9×13 casserole. Bake for about 28 minutes, or until done…you can check with a toothpick, it should come out without the dough clinging to it, but the moist crumbs are fine.
Put the butter, cream and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove the heat, adding the vanilla and the sifted sugar.
Beat until well blended and the sugar lumps are gone.
Return to low heat if necessary.
Drizzle the frosting over the cake, trying to cover it evenly on the first go, as it will set quickly and you won’t be able to spread it without breaking the surface.
Let the icing harden at room temperature or in the refrigerator before cutting.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken