2 -12 packages of sweet hawaiian rolls (the small dinner roll looking ones)
1 1/2 lbs of virginia ham (NOT honey ham)
12 slices swiss cheese
1 stick of real butter
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
You will need two 9 x 13 pans. Place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan.
Place ham (about 2 shaved slices or so) on the rolls.
Cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place 2 small pieces on each sandwich.
Put the dinner roll tops on. In a sauce pan, mix butter, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and poppy seeds.
Wait until all butter is melted and then brush the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches.
Cover with foil and let sit in fridge for 1 hour or over night. (If you want to bake them right away, you can also.)
Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve. They are great hot and even at room temperature.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼