30 chicken wings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Honey Garlic Sauce:
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Mirin
1/2 cup honey
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Pat dry wings with paper towels until completely dry.
Combine all the rub ingredients in a large bowl, add the wings and toss to combine. Brush with olive oil.
Line a baking sheet with foil and then place parchment paper on top, arrange chicken wings in one layer, if needed use two baking sheets. Bake for 35 minutes turning at 20 minutes on the other side.
Honey Garlic Sauce:
In the meantime, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
Combine Wings with the Sauce:
Take wings from the oven, toss with sauce and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes on the other side.
Broil for a few minutes.
Allow cooling for 10 minutes. As the sauce cools, it thickens. Stir the wings every few minutes to coat in the sauce as it thickens.
Serve the wings with your favorite dipping sauce and garnished with sesame seeds.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms