30 chicken wings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Honey Garlic Sauce:
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Mirin
1/2 cup honey
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Pat dry wings with paper towels until completely dry.
Combine all the rub ingredients in a large bowl, add the wings and toss to combine. Brush with olive oil.
Line a baking sheet with foil and then place parchment paper on top, arrange chicken wings in one layer, if needed use two baking sheets. Bake for 35 minutes turning at 20 minutes on the other side.
Honey Garlic Sauce:
In the meantime, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
Combine Wings with the Sauce:
Take wings from the oven, toss with sauce and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes on the other side.
Broil for a few minutes.
Allow cooling for 10 minutes. As the sauce cools, it thickens. Stir the wings every few minutes to coat in the sauce as it thickens.
Serve the wings with your favorite dipping sauce and garnished with sesame seeds.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼