Uncooked « Ziti », I used an 8-oz package.
Large peeled shrimp, I used 8-ounces chopped.
8-oz.Of bay scallops.
An 8-oz block.Of fat-free cream cheese; softened at room temp.
3-oz.Of shredded sharp provolone cheese.
Hot water; half a cup.
Roasted red bell peppers, use 12-oz bottle.
1 Tbsp.Of olive oil
Table salt, to ur liking.
4 minced garlic cloves.
1 Tbsp.Of chopped fresh parsley.
As usual, I started by preheating my oven to 400°.
And following the package guidelines, I cooked the pasta without adding any salt or butter. You must drain the water well at this step.
In a food processor, I combined hot water with roasted red bell peppers, and softened cream cheese; process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
In a Dutch oven, I heated the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering, and I tossed in the salt and sautéed for 2 minutes, just until the shrimp and scallops were nearly done.
Next, I added the pepper mix to the pan and bring it to a simmer, reduced the heat to medium and I cooked for 2 minutes, stirring regularly, then I tossed the pasta and parsley into the shrimp mixture until everything is thoroughly combined.
Following that, I spread the pasta mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been gently sprayed with cooking spray and I topped with shredded cheese, spreading it evenly.
Then, I baked at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, and then I removed the pan from the oven.
You can add more cheese if you want, return the pan to the oven and broil for more than 2 minutes, or until the cheese has browned slightly.
Lastly, I removed the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼