1 box Penne Pasta
1 lb Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
3 C Fresh Chopped Spinach, Kale or Arugula (do not use frozen)
1 C Mozzarella or Swiss Cheese
3 Garlic cloves (minced)
2 tsp Salt, Pepper & Garlic Salt
8 C Water
2 T Butter
1 T Oil
1.Make pasta according to pkg. Last 5 mins of cooking add your shrimp to pasta water. Cook until no longer pink. Drain all but 1 C of water for next step. Keep pasta and shrimp warm.
2.In a pan add oil & butter over Med heat. When butter melts add, pasta to pan. Toss to coat. Season. Cook for 2 mins, stirring often.
3.Next, add spinach, cook for 1 min until wilted (add ⅓ cup more water here if necessary to steam/cook spinach) Last add shrimp and cheese.
Stir gently until cheese melts. Do not overcook. Add more seasonings to taste. Garnish with dried cilantro.
If you like it, please share.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼