Coolwhip 8 oz
For the crumbs:
Crushed golden Oreos
Strawberry jello 3 oz
For the filling:
16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cool whip 8 oz
For the glaze:
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3-5 tablespoons heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Crush 16 -18 Oreos and add 3-4 oz of butter. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. , crumbs should now be slightly pasty inconsistency.
Add 3 oz of strawberry jello to the paste and coat the waffle cones.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer cream the cream cheese for 3-4 minutes until there are no lumps and it is completely smooth.
Be sure to scrape the bowl at least 2 times during this time.
Add in the sugar and flour and mix well until combined and fluffy. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
Add in vanilla extract and Cool Whip and mix well until it’s nice and fluffy.
Bake cones for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Fill each cone with the cream cheese filling.
Top each cone with chopped-up fresh strawberries.
Place the powdered sugar in a medium-sized bowl.
Add the heavy cream a tablespoon at a time until you reach the consistency you’d like your icing or drizzle to be.
Add the vanilla extract, mix well, and immediately drizzle over cones.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cajun shrimp and steak
- FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND STEAK AND SHRIMP￼￼
- Baked legs with cream of mushroom
- Pan fried with garlic butter and potatoes￼
- Jerk chicken with beans and Rice
- STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CHEESECAKE CONES
- Henny Butter Shrimp
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp
- Cheese Shrimp Penne Pasta and Spinach
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU WILL EVER HAVE
- HONEY GARLIC TURKEY WINGS
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potato
- STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Brown Sugar Peach Cake￼￼
- OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH￼￼
- Mexican Street Corn
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Apple Pie Biscuits
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY
- Homemade Meatloaf ￼
- Stuffed Cabbages Rolls
- Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
- Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The great banana pudding ever￼￼
- Spicy Southern Fried Chicken
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake￼
- Homemade Hibachi Dinner
- Beef Stroganoff ￼