°650g sirloin steak, sliced
°650g small yellow potatoes, cut into wedges.
°1 tablespoon olive oil
°3 tablespoons of butter
°5 cloves garlic, crushed
°1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
°1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary (rosemary)
°1 tsp chopped oregano
°Red pepper flakes (optional)
Ingredients for the marinade sauce:
°1/3 cup soy sauce
°1 tablespoon olive oil
°1 tablespoon hot sauce
°Ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine steak, soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper and hot sauce. Leave them aside to absorb the flavours while the potatoes are cooking.
Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of butter in a large skillet and set on medium to high heat. While the butter melts, add the potatoes.
Cook about 4 min, stir the potatoes and cook for another 4-5 minutes, until golden and cooked through. The transfer to a plate is also separated.
Leave the same pan over medium heat and add the remaining butter (2 tablespoons), garlic, crushed red pepper and fresh herbs.
Place steak in pan on one layer (do not place steak on top of each other) and reserve marinated sauce for later use.
Cook the steak for one minute on each side, until it is a nice brown color, adjust the time according to your preference.
Just before the steak is cooked, add the remaining marinade sauce and cook together for one minute. Return the potatoes to the pan to heat. Season with salt and black pepper to flavour.
Turn off the heat and serve immediately, garnish with crushed red pepper and a drizzle of parmesan (if desired).
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment