°4 russet potato
°1 tsp olive oil
°3 & 1/2 tsp salted butter, very soft
°1/2 cup fat-free greek yogurt
°1/4 cup milk
°1/2 teaspoon salt
°1/2 teaspoon pepper
°3/4 teaspoon chives
°3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
°1/2 teaspoon onion powder
°1/2 tsp onion flakes
°1/2 tsp dill weed
°1/2 tsp paprika
°½ cup cooked broccoli, chopped and divided
°2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Placing butter paper on small baking tray. Sit apart.
Place the potatoes in a small baking dish and bake for 1 hour or until tender. Take it out of the oven and set it aside to cool.
Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle safely, cut each bean in half lengthwise. Extract the potato core and place it in a large bowl, being careful to leave the peel intact.
Rub the outside of the potato peel with a little olive oil.
Place the crust on the prepared baking tray and set aside.
butter is added to the potato pulp and mashed – using an electric mixer or potato masher – until fairly smooth; Add the Gree- yogurt, buttermilk, salt, pepper, chives, garlic, onion powder, onion flakes, dill weed, paprika, broccoli and 3/4 c of cheese.
Divide the filling evenly among the potato peelings and cover with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are completely heated through.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment