Carrots (thinly sliced)
2-3 tbsp Corn starch
Fresh Lo Mein noodles (you can found these in the refrigerated section at a local Asian store but if you can’t find it you can also use spaghetti noodles and cook them according to the package before putting it in the stir fry).
2 tsp Sesame oil
Two teaspoon black pepper
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tbsp ginger ( minced)
3 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
Thinly slice beef into strips and mix well in a bowl with corn starch. Set aside.
Cut your veggies and have them all ready for cooking.
Mix oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper, in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the pan until smoking slightly on medium-high heat and add a couple tablespoons oil. Cook and sear the beef about 3-5 minutes. Take the beef out of the pan and set aside.
Add two tablespoons oil, the garlic, ginger and all the vegetables to the pan and Stir-fry on medium heat until tender.
Add the noodles and beef back to the pan and mix well from the bottom up for about a minute. Then cover the pan for a couple minutes.
Add sauce mixture to pan and mix well and stir-fry for another minute. Plate and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment