1lb. ground beef
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 clove garlic minced
1tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
2tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 cup beef broth
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into thick patties.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Fry the patties and onion in the oil until patties are nicely browned.
Remove the beef patties to a plate, and keep warm.
Sprinkle flour over the onions and drippings in the skillet.
Stir in flour with a fork, scraping bits of beef off of the bottom as you stir. Gradually mix in the beef broth.
Season with seasoned salt.
Simmer and stir over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, until the gravy thickens.
Turn heat to low, return patties to the gravy, cover, and simmer for another 15 minutes.
Serve with a big bowl of mashed potatoes
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment